‘Mindful loving’ is a 2 day experiential workshop on increasing the body and mind awareness on the way we experience and manifest love for self and others. The program modules are designed with elements of exploratory experience for LGBTIQ persons.
The intention of this psychotherapy based awareness program is to enhance the way we access the mindful and authentic self in the here and now, during our daily interactions and expressions.
The objectives of this workshop are:
· To embrace the inner child through mind and body work
· To explore ways to increase self-love and self-care mindfully
· To learn to bring in your authentic and mindful self
· To increase awareness of your presence in every transaction
· To explore the blockages in your thoughts/feelings/communication while passing your intentions
The workshop will be conducted through group work, mind/body exploratory exercises and discussions at Rainbow Nest, Qochi on 11-12 Nov. If you wish to attend the workshop, please fill the form given below or contact us at email@example.com on or before 08Nov. Our team shall get in touch with you if your profile is shortlisted for the workshop. Note that the entry is limited to only 15 participants.