Monthly Community Meeting on ‘Romance and Relationships’
With emphasis on the romantic relationships of LGBTIQ people Queerala invites queer community friends and their allies to be part of our Monthly Community Meeting(MCM).
While team Queerala wishes to address the very particular social challenges faced by queer couples we would like to have community friends and allies gather and share their personal and known experiences of love and living relationships.
The one day meeting shall be a venue to
- Share the challenges faced by of queer couples
- Place ears to experiences of gay and lesbian folk who are and have been in relationships
- Listen to the challenges of gay and lesbian people who came out of and who struggle being in heterosexual marriages
- Understand Support mechanisms for daily life dilemmas of queer people who stay single
- Be more aware about the notions of romance when it comes to bisexual, pansexual, genderqueer and asexual people
- Discuss how queer readings of pop portrayals of Love worked for yesterday gen of queer persons and how young gen expects representation of same-sex love and queer relationships.
The meeting shall also be shared with information on the national and state level advocacy interventions, which Queerala has been associated with post the 377 verdict, with focus on improving leadership among queer community.
We invite friends for the meeting on 17 Nov 2018 at Rainbow Nest, Qochi.
Venue address shall be informed to those who confirm their participation
Life Gets Better Together and Inclusive